The GBO team will be happy to assist you to form the most suitable gaming corporate structure and gaming licensing needs for you throughout our wide network of banks, payment processors and gaming regulators
Read in our Curacao Gaming License guide:
- You are here – Where can you operate with a Curacao Gaming License?
- Banking account requirements for online gaming businesses
- Curacao Gaming License requirements
- How to get an online gaming license?
- How to set-up and open an online casino business
- Online gambling license– How to keep the law and succeed at the same time?
- What licenses are necessary to run a gambling website?
- Online gambling jurisdictions and licensing authorities
- Recommended merchant accounts for online gaming businesses
Basically a gaming license only gives you permission to operate in the country where the license was issued. This is logical as one country can’t dictate to another country which licenses to recognize. However, there are online gaming jurisdictions (licensing jurisdictions) which have legislation allowing them to issue licenses to online gambling companies; regulate these companies and supply them with industry services and software. In each of these jurisdictions there is a licensing authority responsible for licensing and regulating online companies. Curacao Gaming license is one such licensing jurisdiction.